Vallejo City Unified School District Meal Service
Summer “GRAB & GO” Meals
Free for ALL Children
Friday, June 11th through Friday, August 13th
For the 18th consecutive year, VCUSD’s Student Nutrition Services Department is proud to provide FREE Summer Meals for All children in Vallejo 18 years of age or younger!
FRIDAY ONLY Bulk Pick-ups
at the sites listed below
Service Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Breakfasts and Lunches for 7 days of the week are provided.
- Pick-ups are on FRIDAYS ONLY.
- No program enrollment is required, just come to one of the sites listed below and pick-up your 7 day supply of Breakfast & Lunch Meals!
- Children do not need to be present when picking up meals.
- Meals are “Grab & Go” only, no eating on site.
- Meals are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
Cooper Elementary, 612 Del Mar Ave.
Dan Mini Elementary, 1530 Lorenzo Dr.
Glen Cove Elementary, 501 Glen Cove Pkwy.
Hogan Middle School, 850 Rosewood Ave.
Jesse Bethel High School, 1800 Ascot Pkwy.
John Finney Complex, 840 Nebraska St.
Please continue to check this website for any updated information.
Meals, foods, and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods, and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Click on the Going Green Menus logo on this page and sign up now to receive student menus by email.
|Click arrows to scroll through months|
SNACK AND SUPPER
EVEREST ACADEMY and VALLEJO ADULT TRANSITION